|Date Posted||October 6, 2017|
VOLT’s client in Spokane, WA is looking for an experienced Cisco Security Engineer
Our client is seeking a Cisco Security Engineer who will be reliable, bright, articulate, a strong communicator, decisive, organized, professional and capable of handling multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced performance oriented environment. Must be a self-starter and effectively interact with customers, staff and management. Position requires independence and accountability as well as a cooperative effort.
- Work with project delivery team to plan, deploy, and document Security solutions into customer networks.
- Cisco ASA security appliances including SourceFire FirePOWER services and FireSight Management Console.
- Plan, deploy, and support the Cisco Identity Services Engine ecosystem applications and components.
- Cisco routing and switching elements (enterprise or campus networking).
- Cisco IronPort Email Security and Web Security appliances including the Security Management Appliance (SMA).
- Cisco Meraki MX security appliances; other Meraki expertise is a plus.
- WatchGuard XTM and UTM appliances is a plus.
- Cisco based ISR-based VPN solutions such as FLEX-VPN, GET-VPN, or DMVPN.
- Essential understanding of Cisco UCS-C series servers and VMware ESXi Hypervisor is a plus.
This is a direct hire opportunity in Spokane, WA and offered through Volt Technical Resources. We are among the largest IT staffing companies in the US for contract/temporary and direct hire placements and support many of the top rated IT companies.
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- 5+ years of Cisco solution implementation experience
- CCNA Required. CCNP, CCNP-Security or CCIE Security preferred
- Network and communications systems trouble shooting experience
- Experience with Avaya VoIP or MS Lync a plus
- Excellent analytical ability and communications skills
- Interpersonal relationship skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Customer service skills and experience
- Strong organization abilities
Please note the following:
- This is a W2 position.
- Direct inquiries only.
- No 3rd party submittals please.
- This position is not available for Corp-to-Corp.
- This position is not available for Associate Vendors.
How to Apply: Click on the Apply button to apply for this job.
Our Recruiter will initiate a phone call to you and give you immediate consideration should your resume meet the job requirements. Please rest assured that if your resume matches what is reflected in this job posting, you should receive a phone call from a Volt Recruiter to discuss this position with you. Volt has a talented and optimistic staffing team focused on the quality of your career.
Volt has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our Workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and re-deployment assistance.
Volt is a publicly owned Corporation with shares trading on the over-the-counter market: http://www.otcmarkets.com under the trading symbol "VISI". To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.